Happy Halloween! If you’re landing on our blog for the first time welcome! We are super excited you are here especially for today’s recipe. Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Butter Cups!! Making your own Halloween treats at home couldn’t be easier. Just 6 ingredients total needed for this super simple home-made candy.
Make sure to share this heavenly pumpkin chocolate cup recipe with your friends & family.
Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Butter Cups
By Kelly Krapf October 31, 2017
- For the chocolate
- Dairy-free dark chocolate - 2 cups
- Sports Research MCT Oil - 1 tsp
- For the Filling
- Pumpkin puree - 3 Tbsp
- Maple syrup - 1 Tbsp
- Coconut butter - 1/4 cup
- Pumpkin pie spice - 1 tsp
- Line muffin pan with 12 paper liners, set aside.
- Melt chocolate chips for 30 seconds at a time (about 1 minute total), then add MCT oil to chocolate and mix.
- Fill base of liners with melted chocolate, allow chocolate to set 5 minutes.
- While bottom chocolate layer is setting, make your filling: In a small bowl microwave coconut butter until slightly melted, about 15-20 seconds. Stir in pumpkin spice, pumpkin puree, and maple syrip until mixture is smooth. Set aside.
- Take muffin pan out of fridge. Using a spoon or 1/2 teaspoon, scoop a rounded ball of pumpkin coconut butter and place on solid chocolate. Gently press pumpkin mixture down a little bit. Cover in more melted chocolate, about 1/2 tablespoon. Transfer back to fridge for another 5 minutes until set.