Dad Bod Meal Ideas
Trying to get Matt (Dad Bod) to fix his eating habits has been quite the challenge. We needed to create simple and quick recipes that would be easy for him to re-create at home.
- 1/3 C Almond Flour
- 1 scoop vanilla bone broth
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 2-3 Tbsp Almond milk (add more to thin out batter if you like thinner pancakes)
- 1/2 C strawberries (can use blueberries, blackberries and/or raspberries.)
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- 1 packet stevia (optional)
Gasp, shock horror, a salad but it’s the simple, fresh and flavorful ingredients make this salad with Grilled Chicken one you’ll want to make over and over again!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 clove small garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- freshly ground pepper to taste
For the Salad Dressing:
- 2 Tbs . olive oil or our MCT oil
- 2 Tbs . apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 clove small garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp . dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp .salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
For the Salad:
- Handful of mixed greens (spinach, kale, arugula)
- 1 cucumber sliced
- 1/2 onion sliced
- 2 bell pepper thinly sliced (color of your choice)
- 1 avocado sliced
Sheet Pan Dinner… That’s right, protein and sides made entirely on one baking pan!
First, preheat that oven to 375 degrees!
Get your base going
Chop 1/2 cup onions and 2-3 garlic gloves.
Next, choose your veggies!
For Matt we chose sweet potatoes, brussel sprouts, and asparagus but, the possibilities are endless!
Pick your protein!
Choose from the below.
- 6 oz chicken breast
- 6 oz salmon
- 6 oz white fish
- 6 oz shrimp
- 1/2 cup beans (chick pea, pinto, black, kidney)
Toss all together with… 2 tbsp olive oil & pinch of salt.
Bake for 20-40 minutes, depending on the protein you choose.