The ultimate sweet treat! If you are looking for a healthy alternative to ice cream, give this a try! This treat is just as delicious as ice cream without the need for added sugar or a complicated ice cream maker — try it for the first time today! This recipe will curb your sweet tooth cravings and is also great as a pre or post workout snack.
There are so many benefits to Bone Broth, here are the 6 MAJOR benefits!
- Protect Joints.
- Good for the Gut.
- Maintains Healthy Skin.
- Supports immune system function.
- Boosts detoxification.
- Aids the metabolism.
“Nice Cream” with Vanilla Bone Broth
By Kelly Krapf August 24, 2017
- lg banana - 2
- peanut butter - 1 tablespoon
- Sports Research Vanilla Bone Broth - 1 scoop
- almond milk - 1/4 cup
- Slice bananas and freeze them overnight.
- Add 1/4 almond or milk of choice to your blender, add bananas along with Sports Research Vanilla Bone Broth.
- Blend until you have a creamy ice cream consistency
- Add Pb and desired cinnamon + stevia (optional)
- Blend for another minute or so (PRO tip - the more you blend the creamier/fluffier your nice cream will be:)
- Add your toppings of choice and ENJOY!
calories per serving: 202
macros per serving:
29 C | 6 F | 13 P