These chewy cookies are thick, and flour-less and also contains an added bonus —> Collagen! We created a drizzle using our Vanilla Emulsified MCT oil, Vanilla Hemp milk and Honey, It took them over the top! Our perfect cookie is just a tad under-baked so it’s gooey and they need to be bursting with flavors .Cookies that are bland, dry, over baked, or crunchy do NOT satisfy our cookie craving, so watch them carefully! They are easy to over bake.
Collagen PB Oatmeal Cookies with an MCT Oil drizzle!
By Kelly Krapf June 7, 2017
- Chunky peanut butter - 1 cup
- Cocoa powder - 2/3 cup
- vanilla extract - 2 tsp
- rolled oats - 2/3 cup
- baking soda - 1 tsp
- egg - 2
- Sports Research Collagen Peptides - 1 scoop
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a small bowl mix together the oats and baking soda; set aside.
- In a large bowl beat peanut butter, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla until smooth, about 3 minutes. Mix in dry ingredients with a wooden spoon, then gently add cocoa powder.
- Roll cookies into 2 inch dough balls and place onto cookie sheet 2 inches apart, then BARELY flatten the top of the cookie with your hand.
- Bake cookies for 9-11 minutes. The cookies may look a little underdone but they will continue to cook once you remove them from the oven. Cool for 2 minutes! Enjoy!
Total servings: 12
Serving size: 1 cookie
Calories per serving: 187
Macros per serving: 15 C | 13 F | 9 P