Everyone loves a healthy pizza! This Cauliflower Crust Veggie Pizza is a good one to try especially if you’re trying to lower your carbs.
I think the secret to this one was shaping the crust a little thicker. It tends to hold together better and is much easier to handle. And after all Pizza was meant to be handled.
So let me tell you why this should be your next favorite pizza crust:
- Since it’s made with cauliflower you’re getting in much needed veggies.
- We added our Marine Collagen for extra benefits!
- It’s much lower carb than your standard pizza crust so you can eat more pieces.
- Can be customized with any and all of your favorite toppings.
- Vegetarian, Gluten Free
Marine Collagen Cauliflower Pizza
By Cassandra Scotto June 7, 2017
- Riced Cauliflower - 2.5 cups
- Egg - 1
- Sports Research Marine Collagen - 2 scoops
- Almond Cheese - 1 cup
- sugar free tomato sauce - 1/2 cup
- Grape tomatoes - 1 cup
- minced garlic - 2 tspn
- fresh basil leaves - add to taste
- salt & pepper - add to taste
Preheat oven to 400°F. Drain riced cauliflower pressing out as much moisture as possible with paper towels.
Stir in egg and marine collagen.
Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
Press cauliflower mixture into an 11-inch circle.
Bake 25 minutes or until edges are brown and crust is crisp.
Top with pizza sauce, tomatoes, & almond cheese.
Bake for 8-10 more minutes & serve!
421 serving size: 1 pizza
37 C | 10 F | 47 P